What are Managed IT Services?
Managed IT services means that there is a team of IT professionals working to keep your equipment in top condition. It is usually provided by a third-party contractor, like OnePointSync, and delivered to a customer.
What Does IT Managed Services Include?
- For a set monthly fee, IT managed services includes the maintenance of your technology
- Monitors the health of your equipment, and alerts you when something goes wrong
- Applying all critical fixes, patches, and updates to your computer systems automatically
- Preventive maintenance for your networks and computers
- Remote assistance and a ticketing system for a more convenient, timely, and efficient IT support
Main Benefits of Managed Services
- Better cost control
- Improved risk management
- High availability, efficiency, and productivity
- Access to cyber-security expertise
How to Choose the Right Managed Service Provider for Your Business?
Once you decide to outsource your IT tasks, you have to select the contractor that best suits your needs. Here is a quick guide for some of the basic things to consider in your research.
An MSP contactor should be able to monitor and patch all of your equipment, provide you with an easy to understand reporting showing you the essential things such as the health of your backup system, your servers, among others. A ticketing system is critical for you can create and track service requests. Also, they should offer a reliable back-up and disaster recovery plan. And last, but not least, you should feel comfortable with them.
Fully Managed IT Services in Colorado
Want more help selecting a Managed IT Service Provider? OnePointSync can help. We are your complete MSP supporting Denver and the entire Front Range. We offer three levels of monthly IT service contracts: bronze, silver, and gold plan. Please visit our website to learn more details about our managed IT services in Colorado.
Call us at +1 (720) 571-8218 for a complimentary assessment.